skip to main content

Riley Surface World uses cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we assume that you consent to receive cookies on our website. Read More

X
Machines & equipment for sale

Static Control Components Ltd. Cartridge Cleaning, Nuisance Dust/Powder Collection Work Station

Special Offer

Refurbished Price [?]
£ 2,600 (+ VAT)
Special Price (refurbished) [?]
£ 2,350 (+ VAT)
Special Price (sold as seen) [?]
£ 1,575 (+ VAT). Available for immediate collection.
Special offer ends
18 December 2020 16:00 GMT while stocks last
Stock No
EZ1754
Manufacturer
Static Control Components Ltd.
Model
SCO-550-ENM
Serial
12052207
Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
550 cfm / 935m3
Filter Area ft² / m²
Dangerous Dust Collection Cell.
Other Info
Mobile Downdraft Workstation
Location
Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
Weight (kgs)
258 kgs
External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
720 x 1140 x 1680 mm

Description

SCC-550 Cartridge Cleaning Workstation

Originally designed by Static Control Component's for printer Cartridge Cleaning, although it would equally be suitable for a range of applications such as Powder coating, fettling and grinding downdraft booth and dangerous dust collecting cell.

Work Stations are the only industrial-level, modular fine dusts capturing and cleaning centres available today. These completely mobile, open top downdraft workstations can save 30% in production time when used in combination with compressed air cleaning. The unit easily rolls to any location. Once it is plugged in and hooked up to compressed air, fine dusts can be instantly processed.

The unit has been additionally fitted with anti-static devices and an electrically charged ionic air wash gun

The SCC's high-performance 550 fine dusts Cleaning Work Station meets the needs of even the largest volume re-manufacturers. The 550 fine dusts Cleaning Work Station contains a high-capacity, 0.75 kW motor capable of 550 cfm nominal airflow. The cartridge filters are rated for 1,000 hours and the included HEPA filter is rated for 2,000 hours. The CCW 550 requires a 220 volt, 60 hz dedicated circuit.

Due to its highly efficient dual cartridge filter system, and low total electrical power consumption, Static Control's 550 Work Station is a simple to use and simple to maintain mobile unit with advanced design elements fitted into a compact package.

SCC's fine dusts Cleaning Work Stations are equally popular in small, one-operator shops and in large production facilities where batteries of Cleaning Work Stations are replacing large, centrally located dust collection units.

The modular flexibility of the Work Station is ideally suited to the rapidly changing requirements of constantly expanding re-manufacturing operations.

Intelligent design parameters have fueled the continuing success of the Work Stations. High inefficiencies are obtained by the downdraft design that works with gravity. Updraft and horizontal airflow units use a large proportion of their airflow working to overpower gravity and keep dust particles in suspension.

Approximately 90% of dusts will fall into the dump receptacle naturally, and the remaining 10% suspended in the air is captured immediately within the filters. And, because the toner filtering and dump receptacles are built into the unit itself, no external exhaust or duct work is required.

Work Envelope - 695 x 550 x 350 mm

External size: 720 x 1140 x 1680 mm

pdf icon Print / Download Static Control Components Ltd. Cartridge Cleaning, Nuisance Dust/Powder Collection Work Station Datasheet

Additional files

Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.