skip to main content

Riley Surface World uses cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we assume that you consent to receive cookies on our website. Read More

X
Machines & equipment for sale

Haltec Bespoke Airstream Spraybake Room

Direct From Site Clearance

Price [?]
Please call on +44 (0) 1922 45 8000
Part of a Direct Site Clearance
NEW 2019 Haltec Spraybake Room
Condition
Seen working by RSW, Excellent Condition, Current Model
Location
Tamworth, UK
Stock No
GZ817J
Manufacturer
Haltec
Model
Bespoke Airstream
Year of Manufacture
2019
Condition
Seen working by RSW, Excellent Condition, Current Model
Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
10,000 x 5,000 x 4,000
Other Info
Only 956 run hours
Location
Tamworth, UK

Description

Bespoke Airstream Spraybake Room with Only 956 run hours

** £ Now open to sensible offers for this spray bake room **

As part of this excellent opportunity decommissioning is available by the Original equipment manufacturer - Haltec - Please See Removal & Reassembly in footer of Description for Details

Spray booths are fitted with centrifugal fans on both the input and extract side and offer air volumes from 15,300m³/hr to 28,000m³/hr.

Spray booth construction is of double skin insulated panels, with a white polyester coated finish inside and out.

Main vehicle access can be via a power operated roller shutter door located on the front face of the booth or side hung doors. This particular model is the simple double door arrangement that allows ease of entry and exit of the item going inside this used spraybake.

Spraybake refinishing booths are modular in design and build allowing quick and easy dismantling and erection.

Complimented further with a side mounted control module where the temp and time can be varied and Localised Exhaust Ventilation this second hand spray bake is now available direct from site.

The cleanliness externally and internally of this spray & bake room can be witnessed by its exceptional condition.


Spray Cycle

Fresh air is drawn from the atmosphere by our powerful electric intake fan and then passes through our highly efficient and economical air handling plant.

Clean, warm air is further clinically cleaned by synthetic resin bonded ceiling filters and introduced into our bright shadow-free working area with smooth, uniform velocity.

Stove Cycle

The temperature rise in stoving is very rapid and efficient, with burner management and switching for optimum economy.

Operating as an Oven


The downdraught air movement would be maintained with the full volume being introduced through the ceiling filters, 10% of this air would be discharged to the atmosphere and the remaining 90% recirculated back to the heaters for reheating and mixing with fresh air. This clean fresh air intake from atmosphere would be monitored by a sensitive air flow switch. Should a fault occur which affects the supply of air then the switch will automatically switch off the burners.


Technical Data


Total Air Capacity : 20,000m ³/Hr (Duty may vary due to site conditions)
Exhaust Fan Motor : 5.5kw
Input Fan Motor : 5.5kw
Heater Capacity : 146kw


Working Temperatures:
Spray Cycle : 20°C Adjustable
Bake Cycle : 80°C Adjustable incoming air


Electrical Supply:
Motors : 400 Volt, 3 Phase, 50Hz
Lights : 230 Volt, 1 Phase, 50Hz


Specifications:

  • 10 x 5 x 4 meters high internal
  • 2 off pedestrian doors
  • 3.5 mt Powered vertical roller shutter door 
  • only 956 run hours 
  • Specifically, designed LED PCB Boards
  • Water based compatible
  • 3.5 changes per minute
  • Semi downdraught extraction (no pit required)
  • Direct gas fired burner 
  • Double skin galvanised panels
  • Fluorescent Strip Lighting Throughout
  • Roof Mounted Filtration

Nu-way burner
Model SG 170 S1S 115
Serial no: B050319-003/001
Spec no: SG170-027A

 Removal & Reassembly

We are working with the OEM Haltec on this project and they have offered Professional Removal & Reassembly of this equipment . This includes Professional relocation, Decommissioning from the existing facility and Recommissioned at the new location within 100 miles of WS12. They will provide Man access equipment, Commissioning and Training.

 

Haltec Support 

Haltec Logo

This machine is available with Full OEM Support service and maintenance programme.

 

pdf icon Print / Download Haltec Bespoke Airstream Spraybake Room Datasheet

Additional files

SG Burner

Product Guide

Specification

Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.