Airflow Group General Purpose Large Gas Heated Oven
Direct From Site Clearance
- Direct Site Clearance Price [?]
- £ 12,000 (+ VAT)
- Clearance ends
- 19 May 2017 15:00 GMT while stocks last
- Part of a Direct Site Clearance
- Ultra Electronics Power Transformers
- Birmingham, UK
- Stock No
- Airflow Group
- Box oven
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 2100 X 3000 X 3000
- Max Temp
- 250 ° C
- Other Info
- Modern Oven, Last serviced 25/8/2016
- Birmingham, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 2760 x 3200 x 4000
Airflow Box ovens are general purpose gas fired ovens of the hot air recirculation type, originally used for the curing of shellac coated transformer winding's for the power generation industries.
With this design, the Oven interior is heated by a fan assisted convection process. The heated air is constantly recycled around the Oven’s interior to maintain superb temperature uniformity and short heat up times.
Typical uses include:
- Curing surface finishes such as paints, lacquers or powder coating,
- Pre-heating of moulds and components prior to secondary operations,
- Drying moisture from a variety of substrates,
- Softening plastics prior to forming or vacuum forming,
- Heat Sterilising of pharmaceutical and medical equipment,
- Heated drum storage facility for thermosetting products such as resins, greases, jams and honey
Airflow Oven systems offer simple and very accurate digital temperature control. The ovens are fuel efficient and responsive due largely to the utilisation of the latest heater technology as well as the oven‘s fully integrated, insulated construction.
Airflow Ovens incorporate electronic over temperature protection, a powered fume exhaust system, and an internal safety handle to prevent operator entrapment.
Airflow Ovens are intended for all Industrial Drying, Stoving, Curing and Heating applications from 30˚ to 250˚Centigrade.
- Paint Stoving
- Epoxy/Polyester Powder Curing
- Lacquer Drying
- Moisture removal
- Plastic Curing
- Rubber softening
- Metal annealing
- Spring stress relieving
- Excellent Heat Distribution
A good distribution of heat is vital for successful process.
To ensure a good all round performance, all Airflow Ovens incorporate medium pressure multi vane centrifugal fans complete with scroll casings to provide a very positive and well controlled air movement. This is usually at least four complete air recycles per minute. Large duct work ensures that the high air volume will not unduly disturb the products.
Fully Pinned Construction
All of the oven panel work is pinned together during final assembly. For this reason the oven can, if required, be transported and delivered ‘Flat Packed’ to site to make delivery and positioning particularly simple. Furthermore, future modifications to the oven’s size or site removals are also much simplified.
Fully Insulated Heated Box and Recirculation Fans
The oven’s heat exchanger enclosure incorporates integrated, internal, plug type centrifugal air recirculation fan with external motors. With this design none of the hot fan components are in any way exposed to colder air. Not only does this design offer a clean and smooth appearance to the Oven, but also heat losses from the Fans are virtually eliminated. Furthermore, a fully insulated heater box prevents radiated heat from being projected into the Oven in any uncontrolled manner.
Door Safety System
- Airflow Box Ovens incorporate an internal safety door handle to prevent operator entrapment.
- Cool Exterior Surfaces
- Care has been taken in construction of Airflow Ovens to minimise heat transfer through the walls and doors.
Electronic Over Temperature Protection
As a totally independent module to the master oven control system, Airflow Ovens also incorporate a thermal sensor mounted within the air heater box, this sensor is connected to an independent electronic temperature controller mounted inside the control panel.
In the unlikely event that the heater box temperature should exceed the Oven’s design parameters, the oven and heaters are shut down automatically.
All Insulated Galvanised Steel Construction
To ensure a very long service life the oven panel work is made up from high grade galvanised steel with high density 100mm mineral wool slab insulation filling.
Fume Exhaust SystemFume Exhaust System
Airflow Ovens incorporate a powerful and positive, fan assisted, fume exhaust duct system. The exhaust system never relies merely on convection evaporation and it can be adjusted to suit different applications.
Extreme Duty Bogey Loading Trolley System
Airflow Oven incorporate a very heavy duty railed loading trolley which is able to carry extreme weights
Feature Check list:
- Digital temperature controller (removed)
- Accurate and stable heat control
- All pinned construction – easily modified or moved
- Galvanised Steel construction.
- High density mineral wool insulation
- Fully insulated heater chambers and fans
- Internal door release
- Safe and adaptable control systems
- Electronic over temperature protection device (removed)
- External mounted fabricated steel doors
- Full compliance with safety and environmental legislature
- C.E. Marked and approved
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up