Guyson International Kerry CRD 450 MK3 Ultrasonic Aqueous Cleaner
- Stock No
- Guyson International
- CRD 450 MK3
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 450 x 325 x 250
- Process Stages
- 3 Stages. USC Wash, Rinse & Hot air dry
- Other Info
- As NEW condition
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1420 x 1000 x 1100
GUYSON PULSATRON CRD 450 Ultrasonic Clean Rinse & Dry System
Guyson’s Kerry Pulsatron CRD 450 is a 3-stage system providing ultrasonic cleaning with heating, immersion rinse weiring to drain, a hand held spray for second rinse (DI optional), and hot air dry.
The CRD is a 3-stage aqueous ultrasonic cleaning system suitable for applications such as PCB defluxing, metal finishing, maintenance cleaning and the removal of oils, swarf, polishing compound and carbonised deposits.
The standard CRD operates at 38 kHz (±10%) and isfitted with a two M300 (300W each) Kerry internal generators;
Ultrasonic transducers bonded to the tank base provide high performance and reliability together with uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy. The frequency is tuned to the individual tank/transducer combination and then optimised under normal usage conditions with frequency sweep and fully automatic tuning
The hot air dryer circulates air via a coarse filter and 4.5 kW heating element. Closing the hinged lid initiates fan and heater operation up to the maximum adjustable temperature of 100°C.
The CRD system is designed for manual operation.
Ultrasonic transducers bonded to the tank base provide high performance and reliability together with uniform distribution of the ultrasonic energy. The frequency is tuned to the individual tank/transducer combination and then optimised under normal usage conditions with frequency sweep and fully automatic tuning.
- Simply touching the Select keypad toggles the LCD display through set time, set temperature, run time and run temperature.
- Sonics time may be set in the range 0.1 to 99.9 minutes in 0.1 min increments, or to constant when sonics may be switched on and off manually.
- Non-operation of sonics if solution temperature is more than 10ºC above set temperature.
- Separate KPF 60 pumped filtration with pre strainer
- Optional low-level protection to prevent heater burn out if solution level drops.
- Solution temperature may be set in the range 20ºC to 80ºC in 1ºC increments.
- Controller automatically selects last-used settings at switch on.
- 4-keypad membrane control panel is easy to use.
- LEDs show the status of power, heater and sonics.
CRD450 TECHNICAL DATA
- Overall Machine Dimensions 1420 x 1000 x 1100mm
- Effective tank dimensions 450x 325 x 250mm (internal) l x w x d
- Effective capacity 36.5 litres
- Electrical supply 16A per phase max 415V 3 ph + N&E
- Framework and panels Fabricated in mild steel finished RAL
- 7037 mid grey and RAL 7035 light grey
- Tanks AISI 316 stainless steel with a bead-blast finish
- Top surround 304L stainless steel with a bead-blast finish
- Valves and pipework Stainless steel
- Generator type 2 x M300 (300W)
- Operating frequency 38 kHz +/- 10%
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up