Atlas Copco LE 7 Air Compressor
- Stock No
- Atlas Copco
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- 20 // 4
- Compressor Type
- Other Info
- Acoustically enclosed
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 720 x 1330 x 710
Looking for a durable, high performance compressed air solution for your specific industrial application?
Designed with the highest attention to detail, Atlas Copco’s L series air compressors stand for exceptional reliability and minimum maintenance. Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, the L series delivers the coolest operating temperatures in the industry while offering superb quality air.
THE OPTIMUM PISTON COMPRESSOR As one of the earliest compressor designs, piston compressors are among the most versatile and extremely efficient compressors.
- Because of their basic design, limited number of working parts and straightforward working principle, piston compressors are the best solution when compressed air is needed in harsh conditions.
- Simple maintenance thanks to easily accessible parts for servicing.
- No need for special treatment (oil separation) nor oil filtering as there is no direct contact with oil.
- High reliability and increased lifetime due to limited risk of condensation formation as a result of the piston compressor’s low mass.
- Piston compressors can operate in a very wide range of working pressures. Maximum working pressure for the Atlas Copco L series is 10 bar.
A variety of benefits
- Automotive design and high quality materials for unmatched performance and extra long life.
- Exceptional reliability for heavy duty industrial applications.
- Minimized downtime thanks to quick and easy servicing.
- Dependable flow of compressed air directly to the point of use.
- Compact installations possible thanks to optimum cooling, aluminium design and direct drive.
- Stand-alone use or easy integration in your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) product.
- Automotive style cylinders made of high silicium aluminium alloy with low tolerance finishing resulting in exceptional lubrication, extremely low clearance and minimized oil carry-over.
- Direct drive: No transmission losses.
Inlet/outlet disc valves: Unique and simple to service, the valves are stainless steel flexible annular discs.
Cooling fan: High capacity cooling fan contained in protective fan cowl, providing optimal direct cooling of the cylinders and aftercooler/intercooler.
Aftercooler/intercooler: Combined finned die-cast aluminum outlet cooler and finned copper aftercooler pipe for single-stage units and additional intercooler for two-stage units.
Long compressor life
- Air intake filter: Rapid replacement, large surface air intake filter, reducing contaminants and prolonging compressor life.
- Heavy-duty ball bearings: Selected for high duty and long lifetime.
- Die-cast aluminum crankcase & finned cylinder heads: Featuring high cooling characteristics, the crankcase and cylinder heads provide long lifetime and efficient operation.
- Industrial check valve or unloader valve: Designed to withstand extreme conditions and high working pressures. The unloader valve is used in combination with a Y/D starter and special motor to reduce starting torque. This results in longer compressor and motor lifetime as well as limited strain on your electricity supply net.
- 14869 run hrs
- 400v 3ph motor
- 4kW 1500rpm drive motor
- 8 bar pressure
- 1/2" outlet
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up