Objet 3D Prototyping Printer
- Stock No
- Alaris 30
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Process Application
- 3D Printing
- Other Info
- Ideal for rapid prototyping
- Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 830 x 630 x 1260
Objet Alaris30 3D Printer
The Objet30 combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer.
Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers eight different 3D printing materials, among them clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, and features the industry’s best print resolution so you get smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls.
With a roomy tray size of 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.), Objet30 is ideal for prototyping consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices and more.
The Objet30 gives you the power to create realistic models with specialised properties quickly and easily in-house.
The Objet30 Pro features four Rigid Opaque materials in a variety of colours. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualisation, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
The Objet30 offers specialised material capabilities including:
- Transparent (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene (RGD450 & RDG430) offers toughness and durability to create smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
The machine has two print-heads: one for the acrylic build material; one for the support material. The build resolution (between 0.1 – 0.2 mm) is amazing: you are really only limited by how dense you can get your mesh.
The Alaris30 can handle STL file sizes up to about 1 GB, so that’s a very smooth surface…plenty smooth for most architectural applications.
The advantages of this particular printer
Its resolution, quality of material, ease of use, and lack of mess. The resolution – as stated above – is incredibly small for an entry-level 3D Printer. The VeroWhite FullCure build material cures during the print process and – once the support material is washed away – you get a bright white (which can be painted). The printer is very easy to maintain . The Objet print control software has wizards that walk you through each of the maintenance steps and the documentation and supporting documents are clear and straightforward.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up