Keppel Seghers Jig Strip Furnace
Direct From Site Clearance
- Offers invited over [?]
- £ 4,550 (+ VAT)
- Clearance ends
- 22 May 2017 14:00 GMT while stocks last
- Part of a Direct Site Clearance
- Pera Technology - Phase 2
- Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, UK
- Stock No
- SMC 350mm
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 1000 x 315Ø
- Max Temp
- Other Info
- Fast process times of 30-90 mins
- Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- 1000kg hoist
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1350 x 1250 x 3500
Today almost every industry is involved with organic substances such as paint, powder coating, plastic or rubber at some stage of its production process.
Removing plastic or paint coatings from metal parts, finished products or production components made of metal is a wide spread problem. Modern coatings and plastic bond very strongly and traditional cleaning and stripping methods are becoming outdated.
They demand costly labour and energy as well as possible health hazards for the operators. These traditional methods often damage or deform parts and can result in water and air pollution.
The Seghers Fluid Clean is a unique and total cleaning solution for a wide variety of organic substances in all industries, providing a combination of thorough cleaning, short cleaning cycles and ease of operation.
As well as cleaning your metal parts thoroughly, the installation also ensure a clean and healthy solution for both the environment and your operators.
Modern coatings and plastics bond very strongly to surfaces and traditional cleaning and stripping methods like burning, chemicals and hammering are no longer adequate.
They are not only insufficient for thoroughly removing modern organic materials; they also demand many unhealthy and costly labour hours, damage or deform costly parts and result in air and water pollution
Kemple Seghers Applications
Easy and thorough removal of all types of paint and powder coatings, Seghers Fluid Clean installations remove:
- Powder coatings,
- cured wet paint,
- water-based paint,
- metallic paint.
From all kinds of large metal parts:
- re-manufactured components
- reject parts,
In every industry: The Seghers Fluid Clean installations serve OEMs and end-users in: -
- Locks & Metal Frames
- Furniture & Shelving
- Automotive (cars, trucks, motorcycles, agricultural machinery, trailers...)
- Garden Appliances
- Lighting Fixtures
- Heating Equipment & Radiators
- Contract Cleaners
- Custom Coaters
- Road Signs & Light Poles
- Toy Industry and many more.
- Thorough cleaning
- Short cleaning cycles
- No hot spots to damage your parts, as sand temperature is uniform throughout the bed
- Suitable for removing difficult organic compounds like PVC, PTFE, rubber etc.
- Easy to operate and smooth material handling
- Low maintenance cost
- Low energy cost
- Environmentally-friendly technology (no toxic chemical involved and no hazardous waste/wastewater generated from the process).
- No damage or distortion of body skids and paint shop components
- Excellent cleaning results
- Minimal labour needed to operate
- Flexible design & operation
- Fast cleaning (Typical cleaning cycle 30-90minutes)
- Jigs, Hangers and Gratings for paint removal in Paint shop.
- Rubber denuding from metal.
- Aluminum De-coring from Castings.
Length mm 1350
Width : mm 1250
Height : mm 3500
Weight Kg 1000
Inner chamber dimensions
- Diameter : mm 350
- Height : mm 1000
Basket carrier dimensions
- Diameter : mm 330
- Height : mm 980
Electricity supply : V 400
Phase - 3
Frequency Hz 50/60
Power : kW 1
Consumption. Kwh/h 3.6
Gas supply : Type : - propane or natural gas
Consumption. Nat. gas : Nm³/h 0,8
Propane : Kg/h 0,44
Compressed air : Pressure : bar
Consumption. Regime : Nm³/h 10
Peak : Nm³/h 25
EMISSIONS : (When processing a normal capacity of PE-plastic)
High temperature afterburner : 850°C
Concentration : CO mg/Nm³ < 100
Mass flow : CO g/h 2,4
Concentration : TOC mg/Nm³ < 20
Mass flow : TOC g/h < 0,1
Concentration : DUST mg/Nm³ < 20
Mass flow : DUST g/h < 0,15
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up