Ellesco Linden Type MSB 600 Belt Linishing / Grinding Machine:
- Stock No
- MSB 600
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- 10 / 7.5
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1300 x 1400 x 2000
This pre-owned Ellesco Grindingmaster is a premier industrial metal working multi finishing machine.
The MCSB 600 is a 600mm wide belt dry working Grindingmaster that is equipped with a powerful 7.5kw motor allowing it to process the toughest and heaviest jobs around.
The Grindingmaster is the first and still the best metal processing belt grinder on the market, used to deburr and finish metal parts. A small footprint and a minimum power requirement allows this model to easily be placed where the need is greatest.
Simple operation and controls require only minutes of training for an operator to effectively produce finished metal parts.
Typical process applications covered by this machine:
- Stock removal of multiple individual parts and singular sheet materials
- Sizing and finishing of parts and sheet materials
- Deburring and end radiusing of punched, nibbled, sheared or laser-cut sheet metal parts. (with contact roller change)
- Calibrating or keying carbon, rubber, wood or other soft materials.
- Grain finishing of any material.
Standard features include:
- Centralised operator control panel.
- Full 600mm working width
- Wide belt head with fine adjustments of contact roll, 150mm overall clearance.
- Conveyor bed on 4 heavy duty precision spindles,
- 4 x ridged, precision made, rubber coated, workpiece hold down rolls.
- Single point thickness setting.
- 3-9m/min Variable speed table drive.
- Fixed conveyor table
- Dust extraction funnel
- Load amp indicator
- Auto grinding belt oscillation and tracking
- Front edge safety bump E stop
- Adjustable pneumatic tensioning
- Air actuated disc braking
Available to purchase separately from our dust control section, you will be able to find a suitable dust control plant to match your particular process application whether it be wet or dry.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up