Airflow Group Premier Box Oven
- Stock No
- Airflow Group
- Premier Box
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 1790 x 3900 x 2700
- Max Temp
- Other Info
- Dismantled by Airflow trained engineer
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 2460 x 4260 x 3240
Airflow Premier Box & Batch Oven
Airflow ovens have been carefully designed, utilising the very latest computer optimisation and drawing techniques, to represent the current ‘State of the Art’ in curing, heating and drying oven design.
Airflow Premier Ovens are of the hot air recirculation type, with the interior being heated by a fan assisted natural gas fired convection process. The heated air is constantly recycled around the Oven’s interior to maintain superb temperature uniformity.
Fuel consumption is considerably lower than would be expected with the other types of oven such as Electric, Radiant of Infra Red. This is because in normal use, the oven operates at considerably reduced power to simply maintain its internal temperature.
Airflow Premier oven systems offer simple and very accurate digital temperature control. The ovens are exceptionally fuel efficient and responsive due largely to the utilisation of the latest burner technology as well as the oven‘s fully integrated, insulated construction.
Airflow Premier Ovens are the safest units currently available. They incorporate electronic over temperature protection, electronic fan sensors, a powered fume exhaust system, a disintegration type Explosion Relief system to the roof, and an automatic fume purge system.
Airflow Premier Ovens are intended for all Industrial Drying, Stoving, Curing and Heating applications from 30˚C to 250˚C Centigrade.
- Composite Curing
- Paint Stoving
- Epoxy/Polyester Powder Curing
- Lacquer Drying
- Moisture removal
- Plastic Curing
- Rubber softening
- Metal annealing
- Airflow Box and Batch Oven Features
- Fitted Vacuum line for copmposite material curing
- High efficiency Thermal design
- Superior production results due to very even oven temperature profiles.
- High Volume Low Pressure hot air circulation system
- 'Twin Fan' air circulation to maintain the air flow whatever the load.
- Mono frame meaning relocation is as simple as plug and play
- Rapid heat up and recovery times
- Designed for rapid turnaround of multi-batch products
- Adjustable air return vents for differential air placement
Selectos Fully Automatic Gas Burner - Model SG13
- Serial number: 19/11/99/004/001
- Specification number: SG41 - 3034
- Burner capacity 60 kW to 120 kW
The Selectos range of fully automatic burners are designed to meet the requirements of EN676
The range is suitable for modern boilers, air heaters and process applications.
A monobloc metric design the burners are suitable for flange mounting to the front plate. The burners are delivered with a pre-wired packaged control system and simple plug in train arrangement.
Air regulation - Air for combustion can be adjusted to give maximum efficiency.
Controls - Flame supervision is by ionisation probe and automatic sequence control.
** This oven has now been professionally dismantled and flat packed stored by an Airflow trained engineer for convenience of transportation and relocation **
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up