Branson 6465D-H450 Ultrasonic Cleaning System
- Stock No
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 460 x 635 x 420
- Process Stages
- Ultrasonic clean and rinse
- Other Info
- Stand alone cleaner
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1800 x 1100 x 915
The Branson 6465D-H450 Ultrasonic cleaning system is a two stage cleaning system comprising of twin process tanks, ultrasonic cleaning in the first, and cold water rinsing in the second.
Branson's 6465D-H450 Ultrasonic Cleaning System is designed to meet most precision cleaning requirements. These industrial units incorporate all stainless steel tank construction, and a modern, solid-state ultrasonic generator with 40 kHz industrial transducers to deliver precise cleaning quickly, consistently, and cost effectively.
WHY AN ULTRASONIC SYSTEM?
The recognised advantages of ultrasonic cleaning are:
Because ultrasonic energy penetrates into crevices and cavities, any type of part or assembly can be cleaned. In many cases cleaning is the only way to meet specifications, as in the cleaning of precision parts or assemblies.
SPEED Ultrasonic cleaning is faster than any conventional cleaning method in the removal of soil and contamination from parts. Entire assemblies can be cleaned without disassembly. Often, its labor saving advantages make ultrasonics the most economical way of cleaning.
Unlike manual cleaning, ultrasonics offers unmatched cleaning consistency, whether pieces to be cleaned are large or small, simple or complex, handled singly, in batches, or in an automated line.
- Individual tank sizes: 460 x 635 x 420 mm
- The unit is mounted in a steel constructed support frame, with work platform
- Stainless Steel (AISI 316L or 316TI): 2 mm thick process tanks
- Rinse tank weir system to surface skim the rinse water
- Standard ultrasonic 3000W generator with sweep control, half power mode and adjustable khz frequency output.
- Dial type ultrasonic temperature control of between 0 – 90°c
- Bottom drain valves to both tanks
- Fill point for both tanks
- Single work basket 408 x 585 x 450 mm
- Supplied with stainless steel lid for heated tank
- External dimensions: 1800 x 1100 x 915 mm (L x W x H)
- 240 Volt single phase
- Generator 12.5 Amps
- Tank 16 Amps
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up