PERS LZGB 300 Rotary Vibratory Bowl with Separation and Lid
- Stock No
- LZGB 300
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- 300 litres
- Rotary vibratory processing bowl.
- Other Info
- Ex Display machine
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1800 x 1250 x 1450
LZGB 300 Vibratory Finishing Bowl
From our newly acquired range of mass finishing process equipment, the LZGB range with built in separation, discharge and acoustic lid.
- Rotary vibrators are extremely flexible and versatile mass finishing systems.
- Applications include:
- De-burring, grinding,
- Radiusing, General parts cleaning,
- De-greasing and polishing of stampings, castings, formed, forged and saw-cut parts as well as machined components.
Principles of vibratory finishing
Vibratory surface finishing takes place in a work bowl placed on coil springs. The vibratory energy is induced by a special vibratory motor that is mounted in the centre of the work bowl. The vibration creates the typical relative movement of media against the processed parts.
The continuous feeding of water and compound – also known as soap – supports the finishing process and assists in both the cutting action and surface finish.
Pers LZGB 300 Vibratory Bowl
Vibratory finishing can be used for all metals, many plastics, ceramics, rubber, wood, stone and glass and can help to achieve a wide range of objectives.
Excellent results can be obtained for highly delicate and small components as well as for larger mass made and robust components.
Principles of work processing bowl:
Pers LZGB 300…Rotary Vibrators
"U" shaped bottom rotary vibrators are perfect for treating large and bulky as well as delicate parts. The "U" bottom ensures a perfect immersion of the parts into the media mass and induces rotation to expose all facets to an equal amount of force.
Pneumatically operated unload flap and screening allows the complete evacuation of the components and separation of media from parts .
The value in the machine would be recognised by a user that can benefit from the pneumatically actuated acoustic lid and discharge flap, for rapid separation screening and discharge.
- "U" bottom processing channel
- Pneumatically operated acoustic Lid
- 3.7kW vibratory motor, 1500 rpm process speed at 50 Hz;
- Easy and safe lubrication of the bearings
- Adjustable imbalance weights allow different grinding intensities
- Extra thick wear resistant hot-poured Dupont Class 1 polyurethane linings
- Media, unload plug with integrated effluent drain located 290mm high
- Flexible design of control panels and compound dosing system
- internal process channel - 275 x 320mm
- Unload height 760mm
Optional extra's available.
- Fully automated separation with process timer
- Range of matching vibratory dryers
- Variable speed drive system
- Magnetic separation system
- Water and compound recycling plant
- Waste water filtering and compression systems
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up