Wheelabrator Clean-Tek R850/4 Rotary Parts Wash Tank
- Stock No
- Clean-Tek R850/4
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- Ø850 x 200
- Process Stages
- 4 stages. 3 x wet +Hot Air Drying
- Other Info
- 250 kg load capacity
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 2350 x 1825 x 1875 (2850 x 1860 x 1800)
Clean-Tek F850/4 washers are designed for high quality spray cleaning with water-base cleaning detergents at between 60-80°C temperatures.
The Technowash Multi-Stage Top Loading range are a real alternative to the more common placed front loaders and offer valuable space savings, and a overall reduction in power usage.
The Omron micro PLC processor process control, makes these machines extremely reliable, adaptable and allows the storage of many different wash and rinse programme cycles with any combination of the 4 available wet process and drying stages to provide the highest levels of cleanliness available
- Hydraulics industry
- General Engineering
- Metal Pressings Industry
- Metal Casting Industry
- Printing Industry
The operating principle is based upon a rotating platform where the parts are placed as a series of high volume sprays jet the surfaces from all directions.
The platform rotates on bearings, contained in a steel hub with lifetime lubrication and completely sealed for maintenance free operation. The system is driven by a motor poised on the underside of the machine.
Clean-Tek R850 are equipped with a top loading door balanced by two gas cylinders for ease of operating and is fitted with a Guardmaster interlock to prevent opening whilst in operation.
The wash cycle is automatic, timer controlled, with vapour extraction at the end of the cycle when the condenser fan starts automatically and fresh air is introduced into the spay chamber to prevent escape of steam and vapours when opening the door.
Clean-Tek R850 washers are equipped with electric heating controlled by Digital instruments on the control panel showing the set point and the actual temperature; electric heaters are designed for long operating life with reduced maintenance. The wash chambers are also insulated to reduce heath loss.
The spray system composes of Stainless steel centrifugal pumps with three individual spray headers with "V" spray nozzles. The system is designed and constructed with large diameter tubes to keep the velocity within 3 m/sec to maximize performances and to reduce power losses.
Clean-Tek R850 washers have auto solution level protection and auto filling, as well as the optional extra's fitted of 20" cartridge fine filters to polish the solution, protect the pump and the spray jets.
The electrics are all contained in an IP55 protected panel adjacent to the operators position on the right-hand side of the spray chamber, and includes the temperatures controllers for each station, 24/7 heater timer, Status indicator lights, programme selector, oil skimmer and steam vent controls.
Technowash TechSpray TM-Multi Stage AQT 850/6 Top Loading Spray Wash machines have been designed specifically for batch cleaning of component parts to a very very high standard.
The Technowash Multi-Stage Top Loading range are a real alternative to the more common placed front loading range and offer valuable space savings, and a overall reduction in power usage.
Higher levels of component surface cleanliness are achievable when compared with conventional multi stage spray washers, whilst also maintaining the parts cosmetic stain free appearance.
The Omron PLC processor process control, makes these machines extremely reliable, adaptable and allows the storage of many different wash and rinse programme cycles with any combination of the 6 available wet process and drying stages to provide the highest levels of cleanliness available.
Standard Features Include;
- Double Skin Stainless Steel Construction with 35mm thick thermal/Sound Insulation.
- Motorised, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Component carrier and basket
- Gravity Fed Drain Tap with pump to drain break tank.
- Corrosion Resistant electric Immersion heating elements
- Hinged Machine Lid with balanced lifting rams
- Manual nudge facility for ease of loading/unloading
- Lid safety Interlocks
- Micro Processor sequence controller
- Fluid temperature control
- Drying heater temperature control
- Wash process cycle timers
- Status light tower
- Low fluid level protection
- High volume Stainless Steel wash pumps
- Integral and external coarse and fine levels of fluid filtration
- Multiple Stainless steel spray bar and air knife arrangements
- Disc type oil skimmer
- FX4000 Steam Condenser extraction fan unit
- Auto fresh water refill
- Auto chemical wash Dostron dosing pump
- Hot wash, hot rinse, hot rinse, cold rinse, air Knife & hot dry cycles to suit application.
- Power supply 3ph 415 volts 63Amps
- Component load hieght 600mm
- Tank capacities, 150ltr,
- Heating 9kW each stage
- Load capacity 250Kg
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up