Donaldson Torit (DCE) DFO 3-18 Dust Extractor
- Stock No
- Donaldson Torit (DCE)
- DFO 3-18
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 1,710 - 14,370 // 2,900 - 24,425
- Filter Area ft² / m²
- 3,420 // 333
- Other Info
- Optional spark trap available
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1650 x 2135 x 3710
Donaldson Torit DFO 18 - 3 Cartridge Filter
DFO dust collectors’ proprietary downward airflow design delivers highest filtration performance while using less energy. The DFO collectors proprietary ExtraLife Filter Cleaning System, and Donaldson Torit’s oval cartridge filters together are an unbeatable system.
The Donaldson Torit® Downflow (DFO), delivers optimum performance and is one of the best values available in today’s marketplace.
The DFO advantages can be found in the collector’s proprietary design and components. Featuring a ledge-less design in combination with proprietary Ultra-Web® filter media and cleaning technology.
Oval cartridges now sets the standard for industrial dust collection – by providing a 25% increase in airflow capacity, improved airflow path, and a 29% increase in pulse cleaning pressure. These compact, high-efficiency units use high efficiency oval-shaped cartridge filters, especially well-suited for filtering sub-micron dust.
Providing higher efficiency and smaller footprints than any baghouse collector or even other cartridge collectors, DFO adds up to long-term savings and improved performance in many applications.
- Ledge-less construction, Eliminates dust build-up and accommodates wash down environments
- NEW 22.5kW fan supplied with acoustic diffuser
- Compact design Minimises floor space.
- Powerful performance Proprietary ExtraLife™ Filter Cleaning System provides 30% more cleaning energy
- A Wide range of filter cartridges are available off the shelf to suit a wide range of applications from simple dust collection through to smoke and fumes from such operations as welding and laser cutting.
- Cost savings, Fewer filter change-outs, reduced filter disposal costs, less energy usage
- Reliability Exceptional results for over 20 years and counting
- Easy system setup
- Easy maintenance
Pulse Cleaning Technology ExtraLife™ Filter Cleaning System uses proprietary, computer-modeled pulse cleaning technology to easily “pulse off” dust from the surface of the filter, improving filtration efficiency and prolonging filter life.
A wide range of filter media's are available from the Ultra web range of cartridges allowing the DFO to be tailored to meet the exact needs of the nuisance dusts to be extracted.
Easy Maintenance, with the design of the DFO’s quick access covers, filter removal and maintenance is extremely fast with one operation
9 paired filter cartridges (18 in total) each “Ultraweb” cartridge has a filter area of 18.5 m sq (190ft sq) giving an overall filter area of 333 m sq (3420ft sq) .
This unit is capable of extracting within the range of 1710-14,370 cfm dependent on the final fan selection, system resistance and dust loading.
The reverse pulse system of the DFO maintains optimum filter efficiency by automatically back washing the filter elements with a 90 psi high pressure jet of compressed air removing the contaminants and depositing them quickly into the waste collection bucket.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up