Speck High Pressure Jet-wash Cabinet
- Stock No
- Powerwash station
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 1150 x 1100 x 2400
- Process Stages
- Other Info
- Ex Rolls Royce Machine.
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1450 x 3210 x 3600
An all stainless steel high pressure manual wash cabinet designed and used by Rolls Royce in their Aero-engine re-manufacturing plant.
The wash cabinet is a stainless steel constructed structure whereby work is placed within and blasted by a 180 bar cold pressure washer from outside by an operative on the attached work platform. The water is recirculated by the addition of an integral 1100 litres sump tank which is connected to the Speck pressure washer.
The operator manually controls the lance by inserting it through the letterbox slot at the front of the machine and directing the water jet to where it is needed, whilst viewing the process through the large window.
Simple stop start controls are conveniently located next to the operator station and include the pump, lighting and emergency circuit switches.
Personnel are protected from the wash jet by magnetically actuated safety switches fitted to the doors preventing anyone from opening them whilst the pump is running.
On the roof of the cabinet lies an RHF ventilation fan which injects air across the viewing window keeping optimum visibility whilst spraying.
- Internal wash chamber dimensions of 1150 x 100 x 2400 mm
- 975 x 1950 mm Twin access doors with magnetic door safety interlock switches.
- Large viewing window
- Pilz safety circuit
- Non slip gridded operator platform with safety handrail.
- Internal sealed lighting
- 1100 litres 1450 x 2730 x 300 mm sump tank
- Speck "Star" high pressure 5.5kW cold spray system with detergent dosing and dual nozzle lance
- All stainless steel construction
- Low voltage control circuit
- RHF Fans 450m³/hr .75 kW ventilation fan
- 975 x 200 mm Gun access slot
- Water consumption meter
Speck High Pressure Pump
The speck is a high pressure 3 plunger triplex pump.
The Speck name is synonymous with quality and reliability and is manufactured to the highest standards, using the latest in manufacturing technology. The speck pump upholds this quality by providing:-
- 180 bar @ 15lpm
- Brass Valve Casings
- Solid ceramic plungers.
- Double plunger sealing with leakage return.
- All gaskets in seal sleeves ensuring precise centring and easy replacement.
- Identical suction and discharge valves, easily replaceable.
- Crankcase from aluminium.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up