JLS (Redditch) Ltd Heat Treatment 550C Conveyorised Oven
- Stock No
- JLS (Redditch) Ltd
- Mesh Belt Conveyor
- S/N 83/3765
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 600 mm wide x 390 mm
- Max Temp
- Other Info
- With removable oiling station
- Kilmarnock, Scotland, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 6000 x 1800 x 2700
JLS (Redditch) Ltd Heavy duty mesh belt conveyor type oven
This heavy duty industrial JLS tunnel oven operates from 25deg C up to a maximum temperature of 550 deg C and has been previously used for the heat treatment of mass produced bushes.
The JLS tunnel oven can also be used for many different types of heat treatment and curing processes with its robust design which can withstand harsh industrial working environments.
Features include, digital proportional temperature controllers, variable speed belt processing, auto hopper oilim=ng attachment and high volume air re-circulation.
A wide range of metal finishing processes, including heat treatments, and high temperature curing of coating and components, depends significantly upon effective oven heating. The need to process the maximum number of components within a given time frame, thereby maximising operational efficiency.
Ovens Standard features:
- Aluminized steel interior.
- 16 gauge steel exterior with enameled finish.
- Welded structural steel, channel base provides a rigid assembly easily moved at any time
- Heavy duty, all welded, structural steel slide bed is supported by cross angles welded to vertical structural members to transfer load to base
- Stainless steel mesh conveyor belt
- Belt slide bed herringbone construction provides for even belt wear
- Explosion relief panels fitted along the heat chamber
- Heavy duty variable speed belt drive with torque limiting device
- Belt tracked and guided as necessary with toothed rollers to prevent wandering and potential belt damage
- Exhaust Hoods, with fans, to exhaust heat and fumes escaping open ends of heat zone
- Extended load and unload conveyor zones.
- Removable hopper oiler with pumped filtration
- Recirculating air flow offering full coverage with guided ducts moving the air above and below the conveyor belt.
- Comprehensive control panel with variable speed belt control, automatic auto start and auto stop process timer which contributes to the ease of operation by allowing startup and closure outside of production times maximising throughput in a working day.
- 600mm wide x 390mm work appeture
- underside of air circulation ducts
- Heated length 3600
- Overall dimensions 6000 x 1800 x 2700 high
At the unload end is an ‘Oiling tank’ with flowtech pump filter house – heated via immersed coil for hot water etc.
Parts loaded/unloaded via perforated tipping skip 1500 x 600 x 1000 (at deepest point)
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up