Abrasive Developments (Wheelabrator) Vantage Shotblast
- Stock No
- Abrasive Developments (Wheelabrator)
- Vantage N150
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 1310 X 1130 X 1000
- Work Handling Method
- Other Info
- Good all round access
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1640 X 1250 X 2030
A Vantage pressure pot fed shot blast cabinet with a free standing separate 50ltr pressure pot, media grading cyclone recovery unit and matching dust control unit.
The Vantage blast cabinet was designed for the discerning customer who requires quality equipment with excellent productivity, process control, environmental containment and durability.
The Vantage Blast cabinet delivers efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts.
For tough cleaning jobs, the pressure blasting delivers higher abrasive velocity for greater impact intensity, compared to suction blasting, and can increase your production rate by as much as 400 percent.
For larger jobs, the Vacublast Vantage offers a generous proportioned work chamber with fitted rotary table.
The Vantage Cabinet Features:
- Full-length, wear resistant neoprene gloves to protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, light fixture for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlock interrupt blasting if the door is opened.
- Heavy-duty, door latch seals doors tight through years of service.
- High efficiency,50l capacity, coded pressure vessel, fitted with 1" ID piping, industrial-quality blast hose and couplings and cabinet integrated pneumatic controls.
- 3 mm gauge steel all-welded construction, with strength breaks to form a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
Large viewing window.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Abrasive resistant lined cabinet
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Fitted rotary table.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from moulds
Complete with suitably sized Guyson 80/1 dust control unit.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up