Horizon CE20M Dust And Fume Abatement System
- Stock No
- Year of Manufacture
- July 2014
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 2000 // 3400
- Other Info
- Graded mechanical and biological filters
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1200 x 700 x 2400 + Ø1800 x 1800
The CE20M system is designed for the extraction/filtration of polluted air streams consisting of a mixture of dry dusts, oil mist/smoke, VOC's and obnoxious fumes.
The system employs two combined filter units to deal with all types of dust and fume. The primary unit is for removing any oil and dusts whilst the secondary carbon filter unit removes any VOC's, and obnoxious fumes that remain by absorption.
The primary unit is manufactured from heavy gauge steel, continuously rated, and arranged for floor standing, or wall mounting.
- External high efficiency backward inclined centrifugal fan assembly. Built as standard for 380/440 volts three phase 50 cycles.
- Hinged access doors provide easy withdrawal of the internal filters
- Built-in silencer as standard
- Overall Efficiency - 99.99%
- Air Volume 3400 m3/hr nominal
- Pre separation mist eliminator
- Main dry dust filter bags, selectable to suit the type of air pollution involved
- Secondary fine and dangerous dusts HEPA filter
Dimensions 1220 x 610 x 1850mm
Noise level 72dB(A)
Main cabinet Zintec finish painted
Designed for a wide variety of applications the Bulk Filter Vessel is for handling a contaminated airstream at up to 3m3/hr and will contain up to 1000kg of carbon media for scenarios where there is a high odour or VOC component in the airstream.
The vessel is manufactured in a Polyethylene material. The unit is supplied with bespoke connection ducting sizes along with media refill port, fork lift lifting slots and drain connection.
These unit provides both an efficient and long lasting media bed for most VOC abatement applications.
• Process Industry
• Sewage Treatment
• VOC Removal
• Blood Tank Odour Control
• Waste Recycling Plants
• BioFuel Processing Facilities
Features & Benefits
• Low Cost Installation
• Standard and bespoke size
• Low volume flow rates
• Filled ready for use
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up