Canablast Eco 420 Suction Feed Blast Cabinet
- Stock No
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 1200 x 600 x 500
- Work Handling Method
- Other Info
- Compact machine
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1300 x 900 x 1700
The ECO 420 sandblast cabinet features dual side doors and a large front door for easy loading and unloading. The lower hopper stores the abrasive material for reuse or easy removal.
The ECO 420 uses a powerful vacuum system to keep the work area free of ‘‘floating ‘‘ dust and used abrasive shells. After the abrasive contacts the surface to be cleaned, a portion of the abrasive is ‘‘destroyed’’ becomes almost weightless.
The vacuum system removes the ‘‘floating’’ dust particles and the ‘‘used up’’ abrasive . Those abrasive that still retain a cutting surface (and weigh more) then fall to the bottom of the cabinet where they pass through a straining screen and into the collection bin and are reused.
The strainer separates the larger dust particles from the reusable abrasive so that the collection bin is not contaminated.
The ECO 420 has a foot pedal that controls the flow of abrasives from the air gun. The foot pedal allows the operator to concentrate on the work to be done inside the cabinet rather than hold the trigger of a gun.
The integral dust collector filter cartridge which ensures good visibility and the safety of the operator. These compact machines are suited perfectly to low volume production lines and single part processing.
The features of these machines ensure efficient operation and maximum operator comfort. They are robustly built and specifically designed in a compact form to aid space saving in enclosed environments.
- Large viewing window for optimum visibility during the blasting process
- Attached cartridge dust extractor
- Dual access doors and front swing up facia
- Internal lighting
- Machine is in accordance with the current CE safety regulations
Advantages at a glance:
- An effective suction fed blast cabinet for quick, efficient operation
- Solid steel construction with ergonomically designed side doors for easy loading
- Large vision window for good visibility
- Pressure reducer for easy pressure setting during blasting
- Integral fine dust filter unit with rigid cartridge filter
- Rigid blast cabinet incorporating hard wearing powder coated finish
- Quick set up time - Assemble, connect to mains supply, start up
Abrasive media recommendations:
- Aluminium Oxide: 11 to 40 mesh
- Glass bead: 100 to 800 µ
- Grit: G05 to G17
- Shot: S070 to S170
- Derusting and Descaling
- Paint stripping
- Preparation for painting
- Preparation for gluing and metal coating
- Shot peening
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up