Blue E-Series Shot Blast Cabinet
- Stock No
- Blue E-Series
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 850 x 600 x 650
- Work Handling Method
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1050 x 1250 x 1700
The Blue E-Series sandblast cabinet features a counterbalanced front uprising door for easy loading and unloading.
The Blue E-Series uses a powerful power assisted cyclone to both clean the media for reuse and filter out the dust generated in operation to keep the work area free of ‘‘floating ‘‘ dust and used abrasive.
After the abrasive contacts the surface to be cleaned, a portion of the abrasive is ‘‘destroyed’’ becomes almost weightless, the cyclone system removes the ‘‘floating’’ dust particles and the abrasive .
Those abrasive that still retain a cutting surface (and weigh more) then fall to the bottom of the cyclone where they pass through a straining screen and into the collection hopper to be reused.
The Blue E-Series has a foot pedal that controls the flow of abrasives from the air gun.
The external dust filter ensures that no dusts escape. These compact machines are suited perfectly to low volume production lines and single part processing.
The features of these machines ensure efficient operation and maximum operator comfort. They are robustly built and specifically designed in a compact form to aid space saving in enclosed environments.
- Large viewing window for optimum visibility during the blasting process
- Attached dust media separation cyclone
- Access door and with swing up facia
- Internal lighting
- Machine is in accordance with the current CE safety regulations
Advantages at a glance:
- An effective suction fed blast cabinet for quick, efficient operation
- Solid steel construction with ergonomically designed entry door for easy loading
- Large vision window for good visibility
- Pressure reducer for easy pressure setting during blasting
- Integral dust / media dust cyclone unit with secondary filter unit
- Rigid blast cabinet
- Quick set up time - Assemble, connect to mains supply, start up
Abrasive media recommendations:
- Aluminium Oxide: 11 to 40 mesh
- Glass bead: 100 to 800 µ
- Grit: G05 to G17
- Shot: S070 to S170
- Derusting and Descaling
- Paint stripping
- Preparation for painting
- Preparation for gluing and metal coating
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up