Abrasive Developments (Wheelabrator) Vaqua Midi Wet Blasting Cabinet
- Stock No
- Abrasive Developments (Wheelabrator)
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- Ø515 x 800
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 950 x 1400 x 2050
The Wheelabrator Abrasive Developments Vaqua Midi blast cabinet was specifically designed for production applications where a high work output and optimum performance is required.
This second hand wet blast machine provides component cleaning, degreasing and surface finishing all in one operation. It is less aggressive than a dry blast machine and does not generate any dust so can be used with components made of aluminium and white metals such as titanium and manganese alloys.
The advantages of the wet blast process include:
- Efficient, economical and dust free methods of metal and composite materials cleaning and finishing
- Components are cleaned and degreased simultaneously, in one operation
- Process saves hours of hand cleaning and is achieved by using a slurry of abrasive and water with compressed air being introduced at the process gun to accelerate the blast media
- High quality results achieved through control of media concentration and automatic top up maintaining optimum working parameters.
Typical applications for wet blasting machines include:
- Delicate de-flashing of thermoplastics and composite materials
- Rust removal and cleaning to surgical standards
- Micro deburring
- Removal of surface coatings
- Preparation for painting, bonding and plating
- Repair of and re-manufactured components
- Cosmetic finishing
- Nuclear decontamination
- Mould and die cleaning
The unique design of the Wheelabrator wet blast cabinets not only offers a low maintenance solution to any rusting with it's reinforced GRP construction but is further enhanced by the incorporation of sacrificial abrasive resistant blast sheets which provide a long service life and high resistance to structural wear from the abrasive nature of the blasting process...
- Right hand side entry door
- Variable speed powered rotary table
- 4kW PU lined pump.
- Foot pedal operated blast cycle
- Water Rinse wash off gun
- Large 130ltrs internal sump
- Low voltage electrics and control panel
- Sump heater for cleaning applications.
1/2" BSP water
Air at 40-100 psi and 30-60 cu.ft.
415V 3ph & N
External Dimensions including pipework: W x D x H 950 x 1400 x 1950 mm
380/440V 3ph 50Hz
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up