Donaldson Torit (DCE) DFPRO 12 SPRK Dust Extractor
- Stock No
- Donaldson Torit (DCE)
- DFPRO 12
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 8000 // 13500
- Filter Area ft² / m²
- 1086 // 106
- Other Info
- Only ever used on fume process
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 2550 x 1700 x 3800
Donaldson Torit (DCE) DFPRO 12 SPRK ATEX Compliant Dust Extractor
DFPRO 12 SPRK
Donaldson is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems that, enhances equipment performance, and protects the environment.
The Donaldson Torit® DCE® DFPRO SPK collectors are dust and fume collection systems specifically engineered for various applications including plasma, autogenous and laser cutting, dust laden air streams with the potential to carry sparks and hot dusts.
Donaldson DFPRO SPK cartridge collectors enlists the latest development in oval-shaped filters with the advanced Ultra-Web® filter media to provide a sophisticated and efficient solutions for filtering a wide range of nuisance dusts.
The Ultra-Web® cartridges Filters captures submicron particles with nano-fibre technology and pre-HEPA MERV 13 efficiency. Longer Filter Life that lasts up to 2 times longer than cellulose or blended media, depending on the application Greater Cost Savings Provides the best value and long-term savings
These units have been specified to the highest of standards and include a range of additional optional extra's including:
- Upgraded fan sets to maximise the units full potential
- Comprehensive control panel with PLC control and system monitoring
- Fire protection monitoring and fire suppression system.
- Sound suppression attenuators
Features and benefits
- Lower pressure drop spark trap
- Fully integrated system with damper valve, high torque fan motors, factory prewired, cleaning mechanism and Torit control boards
- “Plug and Go” unit
- No extra duct work between unit and fan
- Cleaning mechanism protected from external elements
- Self-centering with a handle for easy changes
- Corner installation possible
- Quick-release dust disposal system
- Removable side profiles to allow fork lift transport
- Flat side walls
- Outside installation possible
- Premium performance on ambient, extremely fine and non-fibrous dust and some abrasive dust
- Wide pleat spacing provides excellent particle release.
- Highly recommended for chemical, food and industrial processing when product contamination must be minimised.
- Excellent performance on moist, hygroscopic or agglomerative dusts.
- High filtration efficiency on very fine particulate < 1 micron
- Flow rates to 12,000 m³/h
- Closed coverage type (complete system) and quiet operation
The DFPRO oval-shaped filters, in conjunction with the innovative nanofiber filter media, trap more dust on the surface of the filter than conventional commodity types of filter media such as depth-loading cellulose, polyester or cellulose/polyester blend. Oval-shaped filters handle up to 25 percent more airflow than traditional circular-shaped filters without increasing velocities to ensure efficient dust control.
The remarkable Story began with the oval Cartridge Filter itself Ultra-Web® Nanofiber Media. A dramatic departure from traditional circular-shaped cartridge filters, oval-shaped filters, in conjunction with nanofiber filter media, trap more dust on the surface of the filter than conventional commodity types of filter media such as depth-loading cellulose, polyester or cellulose/polyester blends.
Conventional media has spaces of up to 60 microns between fibers, allowing dust to become deeply embedded. The Innovation continues with shorter, stiffer Filter Media Pleats these pleats help minimise dust build up and simplify filter cleaning. By reducing the height of the filter pleats from the standard 50 mm to 38 mm, the pleat wall is stiffer and more compact, which also improves the filter cleaning efficiency.
Available Cartridge media
Torit-Tex With a high tolerance for moisture, Torit-Tex cartridges provide exceptional filtration efficiency.
Wide pleat spacing and smooth, hydrophobic, state-of-the-art ePTFE membrane provides excellent particle release.
Highly recommended for chemical, food and industrial processing when product contamination must be minimized.
Excellent performance on moist, hygroscopic or agglomerative dust.
Fibra-Web Fibra-Web filters feature an open washable design for easy cleaning in both fibrous and non-fibrous (agglomerative) applications a proprietary blend of synthetic fibres provide filtration efficiency.
Wide pleat spacing provides thorough pulse cleaning of fibrous and agglomerative particles .
Excellent performance on combination fibrous and non-fibrous dust, and/or agglomerative dust.
High filtration efficiency on very fine particulate of < 1 micron.
Thermo-Tek Designed for high-temperature applications, Thermo-Tek cartridges have a proprietary media that offers exceptional filtration efficiency. Special heat resistant construction and gaskets maintain seal strength and integrity at temperatures up to 135 ºC (275 ºF).
400/690v / 3ph / 50hz
input/output - 230v/24v
NOTE Also available separately are a number of "chalking units" these units were especially developed for sticky dusts such as those generated in plasma and laser cutting, plastic extrusion processes, foundry hot wax casting, oven & furnace processes producing sooty or VOC / acid laden gases etc.
They work by injecting a suitable neutralising power into the ductwork upstream of the cartridge filter, to allow thorough mixing with the gas stream, prior to hitting the filtration media. The unwanted ‘volatile/pollutant’ fume reacts & combines with the injected powder, enabling the powder to be successfully removed by the dust extraction system.
Without this dry powder absorption the volatile components of the gas stream can quickly stick to and blind the filter media, even with the most efficient of reverse pulse jet compressed air filter cleaning systems.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up