Donaldson Torit (DCE) DFT3-12R Dust Extractor
- Stock No
- Donaldson Torit (DCE)
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 6500 - 11000
- Filter Area ft² / m²
- 2280 / 212
- Other Info
- ATEX compliant extractor
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1120 x 2600 x 3760
Donaldson Torit Model DFT3-12R
• Easy to use. Quick-release covers provide easy removal and faster filter cartridge access.
• Compact. Smaller footprints for applications that require maximum cleaning efficiency in even smaller spaces.
• Powerful. DFT collectors provide 25 % more capacity than same-sized dust collectors.
• Cost effective. The Donaldson proprietary ExtraLife Filter Cleaning System averages up to 30 % increase in
pulse cleaning energy for unmatched cleaning ability.
• Innovative unique Ultra-Web® cartridge filters provide the longest filter life and highest filtration efficiency which lowers total costs of operation.
• Completely self-contained, “plug-and-play” unit
• Remarkably quiet in operation
• Easily movable
• Powerful 9kW Fan set
The surface of the filter than conventional commodity types of filter media such as depth-loading cellulose, polyester or cellulose/polyester blend.
A wide range of filter media's are available from the Ultra-web range of cartridges allowing the DFT range to be tailored to meet the exact needs of the nuisance dusts to be extracted.
Easy Maintenance. With the design of the DFT’s quick access covers, filter removal and maintenance is extremely fast with one operation.
Bag-In/Bag-Out arrangements improve filter change outs and hopper discharge maintenance, help minimise
worker exposure to potentially harmful dusts, and reduce exposure of contaminants to the atmosphere.
This downflow reverse pulse cartridge dust filter system is currently supplied with a 9kW fan set.
6 paired filter cartridges (12 in total) each cartridge having a filter area of 17.65 m sq (190ft sq) giving an overall filter area of 212 m sq (2280ft sq) .
The "R" type is reinforced with fitted explosion relief panels to meet ATEX regulations pertaining to potentially explosive dusts.
This unit is capable of extracting within the range of 1140-9580 cfm (1936 - 16275m³/h) dependent on the fan selection, system resistance, dust loading and dependent on final installation.
The 9kW fan currently fitted was designed for an application of fine dusts that may surge in the process such as flour mills. Where filters with less filter area's would normally be blinded by such an inrush of dust causing them to choke and fail. A larger fan can be fitted to increase the capacity to achieve the full air flow potential of the unit.
The reverse pulse system of the DFT maintains optimum filter efficiency by automatically back washing the filter elements with a 90 psi high pressure jet of compressed air removing the contaminants and depositing them quickly into the waste collection buckets even whilst the unit is running.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up