Ultraseal AMX Wash Plant
- Stock No
- AMX CASKADE
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Work Envelope (WxDxH mm)
- 400 X 600 X 400
- Process Stages
- Heated Wash, Rinse and Vacuum Dry.
- Other Info
- Early Mecwash design
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1600 x 1800 x 600
The Ultraseal Caskade washing machine is a high volume, ultra efficient aqueous washing machine for industrial components.
It gets thousands of components squeaky clean and dry, inside and out, every hour, at a fraction of the cost of aqueous based cleaning systems.
The components are slowly rotated under a waterfall of hot filtered washing solution before being subjected to the optional vacuum dry cycle. The energy from the weight and volume of washing media passing over and though the components produces and exceptional level of cleanliness in a short processing time.
The application of vacuum, immediately following the washing and draining cycle, ensures that any residual moisture or water left on the components (even retained in small deep blind tapped holes) is evaporated completely, leaving the parts clean and dry.
Components can be accommodated in standard process trays or tote pans which can be modified to hold, separate and protect machined surfaces as required. This creates the opportunity to transfer high volume of finished components in their trays from the machining line to, and through the Caskade washing machine without handling the individual parts.
Standard features include
- Hot caskade rotational wash - dry module fabricated from stainless steel
- Fast process times with rotational drain minimising chemical carryover and consumption
- Impact Caskade washing action
- PLC with variable operator control settings and process cycle selection
- Fully enclosed front load system
- Electric heating of wash solution with adjustable temperature control
- Pneumatically controlled opening - closing of vertical door with safety interlock
- Automatic water top up of washing solutions
- Low water level alarm to protect heaters and process pump
- Steam extraction
- Vacuum dry
- Automatic dosing of wash and rinse chemicals
- Low enregy consumption of only 19.5kW
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up