Electrotherm ELBX 281/750 Electric Furnace
- Stock No
- ELBX 281/750
- 4547 / 5182
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 670 x 600 x 700
- Max Temp
- Other Info
- Recently refurbished by the OEM
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 2240 x 1900 x 2180
Electrotherm ELBX Electric Box Furnace:
Max Temperature 750 deg C
Electrotherm Electric Box Furnace chamber is an ex Rolls Royce machine fitted with a robust replaceable stainless steel liner, enabling bulky loads to be treated without causing any internal damage to the structure of the oven.
Optimum heat transfer, reduced heating times and maximum temperature uniformity are provided by a rear mounted fan which circulates the hot air within the chamber. The fan and air guide system provides continuous movement of air around the workpiece to ensure excellent temperature uniformity.
Event programmed controlled cooling facility. With the attached automatic damper, fresh air can be introduced at a controlled feed to govern the cooling rate within the chamber. The air circulation fan drives the hot air from the chamber whilst sucking in fresh air in cooling the products as it does so.
Heating is provided by Low watt density spiral heating elements, which are fully isolated from the liner. A calibrated type 'E' thermocouples are incorporated for accuracy, maximum life and stability.
Good access is provided by the powered vertical uprising door with a single toggle operated lever control.
The ELBX range of 750°C low temperature furnaces are particularly suitable for a wide range of high precision industrial low temperature heat treatment processes, such as:
- Stress relieving
- Melting low temperature alloys
- Thermal ageing
They are exclusively designed for intensive use. They assure temperature uniformity repeatability according to AMS2750D, Class 3 furnaces.
- Temperature range 150°C-750°C (302°F-1250°F)
- Reinforced steel outer frame
- Forced cooling control
- Low watt density spiral heating elements.
- Centrifugal blower
- Ceramic fiber thermal insulation
- Front opening upwards door
- Eurotherm digital temperature controllers and 6100E recorder with communication interface
- Thyristor control system for linear power control
- Temperature uniformity less than ±8°C (±46°F)
- Long durability
- Easy and quick maintenance
|ELBX – 281/750|
|Effective work zone (WxDxH)||mm||670x600x700|
|Exterior dimensions (WxDxH)||mm||2400x1900x2180|
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up