Wild Barfield TRT1020 Furnace With Gas Atmosphere Retort
- Stock No
- Wild Barfield
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 250 x 500
- Max Temp
- Other Info
- Heat treatments furnace with atmosphere
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 700 x 1100 x 1985mm
The Wild Barfield Model TRT 1020 is a 650°C, 8kw single phase, air circulated vertical forced circulation toolroom furnace / oven is ideal for a range of small heat treatment processes.
This is a free standing floor unit with vertical forced air circulation for even temperature uniformity within the chamber.
The construction is robust and designed for annealing, carbonising, bright annealing, hardening and tempering tool steels and alloy small components held within a retort fixture.
Complete with top loading, swing aside lid, and attached control panel with a Set & display controller. Cooling stand
- Manufacturer Wild Barfield
- Electrical Rating 8 kW, 415V.
- Working height 880mm.
- Overall 700 x 1100 x 1385mm
- Control Panel - 450 x 250 x 600mm (WxDxH)
Gas Atmosphere control
Tech-Master automatic pressure reduction manifolds are designed and manufactured to comply with recognised standards including the requirements of BCGA Codes of Practice CP4. these manifolds offer the user an uninterrupted gas supply with an alarm option to indicate the absence of gas flow.
The automatic manifold is manufactured to operate in conjunction with cylinders filled up to 300 bar and are ideally suited to the requirements of most applications where cylinder gases are used.
• Wall mounted cylinder support rack
• High pressure flexible hoses to BS EN ISO 14113
• Contact alarm gauge to warn of changeover from duty to reserve bank, when used in conjunction with Gas-Arc Audible and Visual Alarm Panel
• Cylinder contents gauges
• High pressure non-return valves
• High pressure isolation valves
• Manifold outlet pressure regulator to BS EN ISO 7291
• Pipeline pressure relief valve with 15/22mm pipeline vent adaptor
• Low pressure purge/sample valve
• Line isolation valve
• Two lock-down heat treatments retorts with connective purge rods
• Designed and manufactured in UK.
Inlet pressure: 300 bar maximum
Outlet pressure: 0-5, 0-12, 0-35 bar
Inlet connection: BS341
Outlet connection:15mm pipe stub (¼ NPT female on
0-35 bar unit)
Flowrates: Nominal discharge 300 l/min (18 m3/hr) @ 5 bar and 360 l/min (21
m3/hr) @ 12 bar as defined in BS EN ISO 7291.
Valve Seat: Nylon
Filter: 316L Stainless Steel
Autochange Unit: Width: 390mm
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up