Trion Air Boss VOMP600 Oil Mist Precipitator
- Stock No
- VOMP 600
- VP 600 E - 98 - 00094
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 330-800 // 560-1350
- Other Info
- Single phase operation
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 520 x 450 x 1100
Air Boss® VOMP600
Trion’s Vertical Oil Mist Precipitator (VOMP) 600 electronic mist collector is designed to remove oil/coolant mist and smoke at the source. The VOMP 600 brings you in compliance with OSHA and EPA standards, improves employee safety and working conditions, protects equipment, plant fixtures and work in progress, and reduces plant maintenance costs. The VOMP 600 can be mounted directly on the machine tool for source capture of contaminants such as water-soluble, synthetic and petroleum-based coolants and smoke.
- High Efficiency: Up to 95% efficient on 0.3 micron particles.
- Cleans and Re-Circulates Indoor Air: No expense to reheat or cool air.
- Wall, Platform, or Machine Mounting: Eliminates the need for elaborate duct work and saves floor space.
- Can Be Wired Directly to The Machine Tool Control: Operates only when the machine tool does.
- Spiked Ionizer: Increases efficiency and reliability.
- Collector Cell: Made of all-aluminum plates, which eliminates filter replacement costs.
- Low Airflow Resistance: Reduces energy costs.
- Venturi-Assisted High-Voltage Insulator: Forces clean air across critical areas of the insulator to provide longer service intervals.
• Screw Machines
• Surface & Centerless Grinders
• CNC Machining Centers
• Turning Lathes
• Parts Cleaning Systems
• Other Various Applications
How It Works
TRION’s VOMP 600 utilizes the principle of electrostatic precipitation. Air is drawn by the motor/blower through an impinger pre-filter which traps large particles. Smoke and mist particles, some as small as 0.01 microns, pass into a strong electrical field (ionizing section) where the particles receive an electrical charge.
The charged particles then pass into a collector plate section made up of a series of equally spaced parallel plates. Each alternate plate is charged with the same polarity as the particles, which repel, while the interleaving plates, which are grounded, attract and collect oil/coolant mist, and smoke. The air is then returned fresh and clean.
High Voltage Insulator
The high voltage components in the ionizing/collector cells are supported with insulators of a completely new design. A strategically located air passage and venturi spacer direct clean air at increased velocity across critical areas of the insulator.
These areas, under positive pressure, force contaminated air away from the insulator creating the following benefits:
- Insulators stay clean, improving overall collecting efficiency.
- Higher percentage of water in soluble oil can be collected.
- Reduced maintenance.
Air inlet - boss 200mmVoltage - 220-240 VoltsFan - 1/2 HpPower supply - Solid state dual voltageOutput voltage - 11-5.5 KVDCDrain Dia - 3/4" NPT
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up