Plymovent "The Smart One" Multi Dust & Fume Extractor
- Stock No
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 700 // 1200
- Filter Area ft² / m²
- max 215 // 20
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 700 x 1430 x 1700
The SmartOne is a dry dust and smoke collector with a self-cleaning filter.
PlymoVent self-cleaning cartridge filter the "Smart "One" is a unique efficient filter, which is developed for filtration of all kinds of dry dust, welding fume, grinding dust and other dry air pollutants within the Metal industry, Plastic and Rubber, Chemical, Mining and the Food Industry etc.
Plymovent's Smart"One” filter is a highly-efficient cartridge collector for removal of many sorts of dust, welding fume, grinding dust and other dry contaminants.
Simple and reliable principle of filtration.
Contaminated air passes over a baffle protecting the cartridges, and the particles are evenly applied over the surface. The air is cleaned up to an efficiency of 99,9% . Cleaning of the cartridge takes place by a short pulse of compressed air from a valve inside the cartridge, with help from a specially designed Ram-Air cartridge holder (the cleaning can be done during operation with or without the fan running).
- Ram-Air™ High Energy Cleaning System
- Higher airflow and better cleaning ability of the filter media through pleating stabilizing design.
- Automatic filter cleaning guarantees a constant maximum volume extraction
- Manual filter cleaning at any time, not only when the filter is full.
- Fully adjustable timer settings.
- Filter status indicator light.
- Simple installation.
- Compact design.
- Minimum of maintenance required
- Multiple mounting options
- Pressure-controlled automatic self-cleaning
- Integrated soft touch operating system
- Efficient filtration of dust and fumes
- Low cost of ownership
- Medium to medium-heavy applications
- Professional manual welding
- Intermittent semi-automatic welding
- Robotic welding
Technical data Supply:
- AC3 Voltage: 400, V 2.2kW
- Frequenz: 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 24 VAC
- Compressed air feed: Max 5 bar./ 65lb/sq.in
- Working temperature, electronic: -10°C to +50°C, 14°F to 122°F
- Safety classification: IP54
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up