Nederman Airmaster Auto M 15 E Dust Extraction Unit
- Stock No
- AUTO M 15E
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Approx Duty CFM / M³/Hr
- 600 // 1000
- Filter Area ft² / m²
- 150 / 15
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1850 x 1100 x 2500
Nederman Auto M 15 E Bag dust collector
Suitable for various applications that generate light to medium volumes of dry dust
The Nederman Auto M series is a robust simple mechanically cleaned bag dust collectors suitable for non-continuous duty for industrial, commercial and educational locations.
The dust collector is neat, compact, unobtrusive and it is easy to clean the exterior and has a robust weatherproof welded steel construction. Suitable for the collection of all types of dry nuisance dusts, in industrial situations.
- 15m2 filter area
- 2.2kW fan set •
- Weatherproof for location anywhere.
- Clean air side maintenance to make bag changing and servicing a healthier task.
- Pre-wired fan and shaker motors to speed installation.
- Efficient top mounted shaker ensures quick efficient cleaning and maximum bag life.
- Secondary Hepa filter for use with dangerous dusts
- No need for compressed air.
- Compact dimensions, with minimal height requirement.
- Maximum working temperature 80ºC
- Maximum negative pressure 4000 Pa
- Maximum positive pressure 1500 Pa
- Filter areas of 15 m²
- Wide range of filter materials to suit most applications available
- Versatile inlet connection including QF-type ducting
- Outlet - Inside Ø: 150 // Outside Ø: 175
- All electrical connections pre-wired to control box on unit.
- The filter body, with full width opening front access door, is fitted with a multi vee pocket filter bag secured by a clamping frame at its lower end.
- The upper end of the bag is suspended from a frame, which can pivot about ts central axis. This is in turn linked by a connecting rod to the shaker drive motor, robustly located within the unit top, below the silencer enclosure.
- The filter body is mounted on the pre separation section which in turn is on top of the steel hoppers. The hoppers are fitted with a quick release bin mechanisms and rectangular steel Bins of 25 l capacity
- An automatic Controller unit, is supplied with a starter for the fan and built-in timed sequence to operate the shaker mechanism.
Operation during normal running
- During normal operation, the dust laden air from the plant travels down the supply duct
- The standard baffle is mounted at the inlet of the filter to break up the air flow and direct the dust downward into the hopper section while protecting the filter media from abrasive dust.
- The lighter dust collects on the inside of the envelope bag as clean air passes through. Finally, the clean air travels through the air handling fan where it could be returned to the plant or exhausted outdoors.
- The heavier dust settles in the hopper section where it can be discharged into the metal bins.
- Each time the filter unit is turned off, there is a 2 minute delay and then the automatic timer activates the shaker cleaning.
- The shaft of the shaker motor is attached to a simple cam which, in turn is attached to the shaking mechanism.
- The shaking mechanism pivots vigorously from side to side which causes the dust to break free from the inside of the filter bag. The dust then falls into the quick release metal bins located at the bottom of the filter unit.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up