HPC Plus Air Screw Compressor
- Stock No
- PULSAIR SK 19
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Compressor Type
- Screw Compressor
- Other Info
- Compact design
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 770 x 770 x 1000
HPC compressed air equipment is designed and engineered with the quality and forethought required to meet the demands of today’s rigorous manufacturing, industrial and automotive applications.
The SK Series is a range of compact, yet highly efficient and reliable rotary screw compressors.
HPC Plusair :
SK Series design features include:
- Two stage air intake filter to ensure the air for 10 compression is clean and dust free to 3 micron.
- High efficiency CEMEP EFF1* electric motor with thermal overload protection.
- SIGMA Fluid injection port for the sealing, cooling and lubrication within the airend
- Air/Oil separator with min/max oil level sight glasses, safety valve and pressure gauge.
- Oil cooler designed for up to 15bar working pressure
- Micro oil filter designed specifically for higher pressure heavy duty operation.
- Oil separation cartridge. High flow, multistage high efficiency separation. Oil carry-over typically 1-3ppm+.
- Minimum pressure non return valve to maintain internal off load pressure at 1.5 bar.
- After cooler typically provides compressed air discharge temperatures of 60°C above ambient this means that less energy is required to dry the air downstream.
- Thermostatic valve ensures rapid warm up and minimises condensate accumulation.
- Air inlet valve controls the air intake of the compressor.
- Control and Separator Vent Valve linked to operating pressure to ensure and maintain off-load running.
- Belt Drive High efficiency positive drive allowing pressure flexibility of 0.5bar increments.
- Automatic belt tensioning device maintains optimum transmission adjustment.
Power capacity: 11 kW
Feed pressure: 7.5 bar
Litre capacity: 1700 l
Turning speeds: 3000 U/min
Operating pressure: zul. 8 bar
Coolant capacity: 1,7 m³/min
Weight of the machine ca.: 334 kg
Dimensions of the machine: 770 x 770 x 1000 mm
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up