- Stock No
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- 20 H.P. 15kW
- Other Info
- 900mm wide belt + band coolant filter
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1850 x 1900 x 1800
The Lapmaster is the total solution for stainless steel, titanium, high carbon steel strip and sheet.
This Lapmaster is a wet working machine for edge deburring and/or finishing of flat metal parts. For deburring punched, nibbled, sheared or laser cut parts in the sheet metal industry.
Simple controls and operation require only minutes of training for an operator to effectively process parts. The Lapmaster wide belt flat bed belt grinder has a powerful motor allowing it to process the toughest and heaviest of jobs around.
Typical process applications covered by this machine include:
- Stock removal of multiple individual parts and sheet materials
- Sizing and finishing of parts and sheet materials
- Deburring punched, nibbled, sheared or laser-cut sheet metal parts.
- Calibrating or keying carbon, rubber, wood or other soft materials.
- Grain finishing of any material.
Standard features include:
Safety perimeter shut-off, disc braking system in the event of belt miss-track or safety shut-off
Spring Loaded Hold Downs
Variable Speed Conveyor Belt
Coolant Filtration Pumping Station
Emergency Stop Buttons
Dust Collector Hood
Belt Size: 940 x 1950 mm
Conveyor Table Size: 915 mm
Work Height (Adjustable): 0 - 200 mm
Conveyor Belt Speed (Variable): 3 -15 m/min
Contact Wheel Size: 150 mm
Material Type: Metal
Horsepower: 20 H.P. 15kW
Dimensions (W x D x H): 1850 x 1900 x 1800
Weight: 1400 kg
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up