Autopulit CT II Centerless Polishing Machine
- Stock No
- CT II
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- 1500 - 3000
- 2 x 5.5kW
- Other Info
- Wet & Dry dual headed machine
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1580 x 1300 x 2250
The Autopulit CT-II Centerless Polishing Machine
A modern second hand heavy duty industrial cylindrical polishing and grinding machine made by Autopulit with a
Designed for use on tubes, round bar, rolls, cylinders, pins, shafts, guide rails and extruder screws to name but a
The CT-II is a twin head 100mm wide centreless for either wet or dry polishing, buffing, linishing and belt
grinding. Designed to produce multiple surface finishes from the grinding of black stock bar through to mirror
finishing of ground stock making this a truly universal cylindrical process finisher.
DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATIONS
This is an industrial robust and popular centreless grinding, finishing and polishing machine for lengths of tube, bar, or individual billets and rings.
The vertical abrasive belt used in conjunction with the appropriate contact wheel can be used with a number of
different abrasives such as clothed backed carbide and oxides ones for grinding and linishing, nylon belts for satin finishing, specially engineered belts for semi or bright polishing and even felt or cork belts for mirror or micro
Substituting the contact wheel with a traditional style of polishing mop such as sisal or stitched cotton will allow the
machine to be used more as a conventional cylindrical polishing machine able to cope with surface undulations and slight tapers such as on ball screws and taper pins.
- robust fabricated design
- 2 x 5.5kW high torque spindle drive motors
- spring loaded tensioner and manual belt tracking assembly
- pendant mounted easy reach control panel with amp meters for cut pressure indication
- Belt size of 3000mm x 100mm wide with a Ø300mm contact wheel.
- Independent travel adjustment of both the contact/polishing wheel and work drive wheel
- polishing mops, brushes and bobs up to Ø350mm
- wet or dry operation with a separate free standing, pumped recirculating coolant tank.
- adjustable high speed feed range of 0-10mtrs/min.
- compact overall dimensions 1580 x 1300 x 2250 mm
- Wet sump tank - ext. dims - 700 x 600 x 500mm, weight - 75kgs
- range of contact wheels from very soft to very hard
- stand alone dust extractor either wet or dry operation
- paper band coolant filtration
- variable speed motor control
- auto component feed options
- long tube outrigger extension supports
- automatic polishing compound application.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up