Walther Trowal DLT 4 Rotary Dryer
- Stock No
- Walther Trowal
- Year of Manufacture
- 1980 // 81
- 04376 // 11.251
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- 1,000 (kg/h)
- Continuous parts dryer
- Other Info
- High throughput machine
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1100 x 2600 x 1650/2000mm
This second hand Wheelabrator Walther Trowal DLT4 parts drier is for the drying of mass produced parts on a continuous basis. Ideally suited as a secondary process after mass parts finishing in vibratory and high energy systems.
After the finishing process, the finished, but wet parts must normally be dried. With the Walther Trowal rotary drum type driers of the model range DLT, the parts are gently and stain free dried in a heated drying medium consisting of corncob, ground walnut shells or wood chips.
- For large quantities of small parts, i.e. flat bulk parts.
- Especially suited for drying of cup-shaped parts.
The parts are transported through a rotating screen drum in a continuous mode. The drying of the parts takes place with heated drying medium.
- Electrical heating with variable temperature adjustment.
- Built-in rotating screen drum for separating the parts from the drying medium.
- Automatic return of the drying medium to the heating zone.
- Travel (heating) time adjustable from 2 to 4 minutes.
- Continuous operation facilitates the linking of the drying process with production stages prior to and after drying.
DLT 4 Specification
Max. heating capacity (kW) 10
Power of main drive (kW) 0.37
Max. parts throughput's (kg/h) 1,000
Rotational drum speed (RPM) 3.5/7
Barrel diameter x length (mm) 840x1,700
Hopper chute dimensions(mm) 480 x 330mm (inlet - 180mm Ø)
Screen drum ø x length (mm) 660Ø x 700mm depth
Screen drum- perforation (mm) 6
Weight, empty (kg) 822
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up