Greif D20-0-0 bench top Linisher - polisher
- Stock No
- D 20-0-0
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Other Info
- Small but high powered unit
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 650 x 750 x 400mm
GREIF-bench mounted belt grinder was designed for high material removal in industrial and commercial applications. They are highly qualified for both deburring and grinding of welding seams as for cleaning of castings, etc
The special belt grinding attachment is suitable for several purposes, for which small contact wheels are needed, as for example for the root grinding of turbine blades.
Contact wheels with a dia. of 15 to 50 mm and a width of 15 to 50 mm can be mounted onto the belt tensioning arm with the help of quick-change adapters
Because of the extremely high speeds of the contact wheels they are equipped with air cooling as well as high temperature grease in the bearings.
The grinding performance D20-0-0 Linisher is second to none.
- high speeds grinding from the abrasive belt because of an optimum combination of motor speed and dimensioning of the drive wheel and contact wheels.
- large lengths of the abrasive belt to guarantee a sufficient grit cooling before the next operation and thus a long service-life
- easy adjustment of the abrasive belt by the hand wheel mounted outside the guard for tracking the true running of the belt, as well as by a telescopic quick tension-removing lever for quick belt change
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up