Riley Thermal World HDV-OV-750/F/300/DIG Vertical Oven 300C
- Stock No
- Riley Thermal World
- HDV-OV-750/F/300/DIG SS Oven
- New or Used
- Internal Size (WxDxH mm)
- 960 x 770 x 1110
- Max Temp
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 1065 x 878 x1495
Diversity for all types of thermal processing: A Riley Thermal World General purpose oven is up to any task you can ask of it, thanks to its wide temperature range and excellent build quality - whether it being efficient drying, or processing at long-term controlled elevated temperatures
The temperature range of the Riley Thermal World heating ovens operate anywhere between 5 °C above ambient temperature to 300 °C allows short heating up times and large power reserves.
The high build quality of these british made ovens and good process stability of all our heating ovens and heating chambers goes without saying.
Areas of application:
General Engineering / Thermal processing
Basic Research / Research Institutes
Electronics / Semiconductor Industry
Plastics / composites Industry
Human / Veterinary Medicines
Fast, even tempering
Wide temperature range
Quality "Made in Great Britian"
Standard design features:
- Exterior is constructed from sheet steel finished in easy clean stove textured powder paint.
- Interior is made from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Shelves are chrome plated steel wire grids supported on fixed multi position shelf runners.
- Door and chamber are fitted with silicone seals for excellent insulation from heat and are easy to clean.
- Heating elements are controlled by dual display PID digital controller.
HDV-OV-750 Technical details:
- Capacity 750l
- Max temperature: 300C
- Stainless steel chamber .
- Digital microprocessor control.
- Fan circulation as standard.
- 3 x Heavy duty door hinges.
- Safety thermostat with indicator.
- Shelves No. / Poss = 5 / 7
- External mm W x D x H = 1065 x 878 x 1495
- Internal mm W x D x H = 960 x 770 x 1110
- Max Load Hieght = 970mm
- Power Rating = 4750 Watts
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Programmable controllers, Analogue controllers, Special timers, Additional shelves,
Please see the attached 9 point survey for confirmation of temperature uniformity
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up