Serfilco Spacesaver Over Tank Pump Filter Unit
- Stock No
- CL3 (528P)CPVC S-3/4V-P-MPCK-3-DM3-G3A
- Year of Manufacture
- New or Used
- Used (Second Hand)
- Process Stages
- Approx 15,000l/hr
- Other Info
- High volume low power requirments
- Our Central Warehouse, Aldridge, UK
- Weight (kgs)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)
- 560 x 300 x 2130mm
Serfilco SPACE-SAVER Systems are compact, corrosion resistant and extremely simple to operate. Manufactured from CPVC plastic which allows use with most liquids, including harsh chemicals at elevated temperatures.
The SERFILCO Space-Saver Series is engineered to provide reliable, high performance filtration in a small package. These compact pump and filter systems are popular for use on medium sized production tanks in the electronics and metal finishing industries. Featuring SERFILCO's non-metallic, leak-proof magnetic coupled pumps and industry proven Series filter chambers, these systems provide high flow and high turnover rates, assuring continuous particle removal.
• Easy cartridge changeout
• Improve finished goods and process quality, minimize scrap and rework
• Reduce chemical consumption by maintaining solution quality
• Minimize bath maintenance and downtime with high flow continuous particle removal
• Non-metallic solution contact Select materials of construction for compatibility with solutions, operating temperature and pressure.
Filter Chamber Constructed of CPVC. Chambers accept depth wound, pleated, cleanable sleeve, and carbon cartridges.
Chamber allows for simultaneous filtration and purification by using carbon cartridges
Series 'EO 1 1/4' Vertical Pumps
ACIDS / CAUSTICS / CLEANERS
CHEMICALS / PCB / PLATING
WATER / WASTE WATER
Performance: 20-90 gpm
Efficient and dependable performance
• Flows to 92 gpm or 68 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (288 LPM or 14.4m @ 50 Hz)
• Non-metallic solution contact CPVC
• Runs dry
• Chemical duty motor .37kW Sealed, oversized bearings, cast iron end bells. Corrosion resistant two-part epoxy enamel finish, SS nameplate. 1.15 service factor at 50 and 60 Hz.
• Centrifugal - quiet, vibration-free
• In- or out-of-tank installation
The Series 'EO 1 1/4' pump benefits from proven design features gained through over 30 years of experience in developing chemically resistant vertical pumps.
The unique design of this pump includes a fully sleeved SS shaft threaded into a chemical duty motor. This eliminates weak shaft connections, pump bearings, spindles, bushings and liners, resulting in a chemical duty pump which can run dry indefinitely, providing years of trouble-free service.
Standard models include a heavy duty machined mounting plate with PTFE vapor seal and column labyrinth seal to protect the motor. The compound impeller prevents liquid from rising in the column, even at maximum TDH, while the semi-enclosed bottom impeller provides efficient flow performance at low horsepower.
Photographs taken prior refurbishment. Our refurbishment service is not available on all machines.
Machines & equipment for sale
- Surface Treatment
- Cleaning & Degreasing
- Polishing & Belt Linishing
- Mass Finishing
- Ovens & Furnaces
- Process Cooling
- Shot Blasting
- Dust & Fume Extraction
- Air Compressors
- Rectifiers & Transformers
- Latest Stock
- Special Offers
- Direct From Site Clearances
- Brand New Machines
- Available Immediately
- Sell Your Machine
Get the latest machines emailed directly to you as they become available to buy online sign up